Here Are The Steps For Carpet Hair Dye Stain Removal:
- Combine two cups of simmering water with a tablespoon of liquid dishwashing product and white vinegar.
- Use a white and clean cloth, soak the cloth in the detergent or vinegar solution and regularly. And, blot the stain until you find no stains on the carpet surface.
- Soak your fresh cloth now in cold water.
- Then wipe the stain before the vinegar and dishwashing solution mixture is absorbed.
- Sponge rubbing alcohol on the dye. Blot the stain remover
- And, you will find the stain is gone.
Still, a stain is there, blend one teaspoon of liquid dishwashing product and two cups of lukewarm water and one tablespoon of ammonia. Sponge this onto the hair dye stain on the carpet. Keep it on the hair colour for a total of 29 minutes, keep blotting with a new white cloth every five minutes and more. Finally, you can use a sponge to soak the remaining residue.
Worth a Try on Carpet
Using a dropper, apply hydrogen peroxide if the hair-dye stain doesn’t disappear completely from the carpet (Check whether the hydrogen peroxide is safe on a less noticed spot.). Let it dry for 24 hours, then repeat, if necessary.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Toowoomba: Professional Cleaning Service
Carpet Steam Cleaning Toowoomba is the best carpet cleaning company, and we have been providing our clients with exclusive carpet cleaning services in Toowoomba. We always ensure that our clients get the best services. The machinery and cleaning equipment we use is top class in quality. If you’re looking for a genuinely professional company to have all kinds of carpet cleaning services, you can contact us. Our carpet cleaning professionals are well-trained and do their job with proficiency, contact us for booking our carpet hair dye stain removal service.